EDF Energies Nouvelles organizes its first international summit in France dedicated to the operation and maintenance
With its international presence and its position on the French market leader in business management and maintenance of renewable energy plants, EDF Energies Nouvelles organizes the International Summit: “Management and Maintenance Summit” for the first time in France. Launched in 2013 in the United States, will be held once a year, alternately in each area. Professional Seminar for fleet owners and investment groups, Europeans and Americans, who seeks to establish trade on the major issues of the management of the operation and maintenance of “wind farms” and photovoltaic systems. The seminar will be held 2 to 4 June 2014, Ile-de-France.
Different themes will be developed in lectures and round tables:
• As consider the safety of everyday life?
• What are the criteria for the effectiveness of a team of maintenance and engineering?
• Emissions Research & Development for supervisory systems and remote management of equipment;
• The supervision center, a key element of performance;
• What does exceed the performance objectives and profitability of the installations?
• What opportunities for innovation for new services?
press release: http://www.edf-energies-nouvelles.com/